CMSD NEWS BUREAU
CMSD’s Uniforms for Kids Bus is making the rounds this summer, distributing free uniforms for students who are enrolled in District schools for the 2015-16 year.
Families will receive one free uniform for each student. Parents and caregivers must provide a report card or student assignment document as evidence of enrollment.
Families may purchase additional uniforms and will receive a discount on items if they donate gently used uniforms. Proceeds help to restock the bus, which is supported by donations and was put into service last school year.
The remainder of the bus schedule is below. The bus will be present at each site from 1 to 4 p.m.
• Thursday, July 16: Thomas Jefferson International Newcomers Academy, 3145 W. 46th St.
• Tuesday, July 21: Miles Park School, 4090 E. 93rd St.
• Thursday, July 23: Patrick Henry School, 11901 Durant Ave.
• Tuesday, July 28: R.G. Jones School, 4550 W. 150th St.
• Thursday, July 30: Thomas Jefferson International Newcomers Academy, 3145 W. 46th St.
• Tuesday, Aug. 4: Miles Park School, 4090 E. 93rd St.
For further information, call the District's Office of Family and Community Engagement at 216-838-3223.