What we are trying to solve:
- $65 million budget deficit for 2012-13 school year
- 31,000 children attend failing schools
- More than 30,000 students have left CMSD in ten years
What success could look like:
- Citywide choices & options for families
- School autonomy
- Pupil-based funding
- Diverse Support providers
- Talent-seeking strategy
- Extensive public engagement
- Performance-based accountability for schools
Workday will help meet the operational needs of CMSD to support Talent Management and back office HR, Payroll, Budget, Procurement and Finance processes outlined in The Cleveland Plan. The CMSD Workday program will achieve increased operational effectiveness and efficiencies in business processes enabling focused education and learning with flexibility to support future 21st century learning.
Focus district's central office on key support and governance roles and transfer authority and resources to schools.
- Cleveland's Portfolio Schools Strategy
See what Workday will do for you
- Download our Benefits by Role slidedeck to see how Workday will help you succeed.