Online District Resources
Early Childhood Education
It is the vision of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District that every student in our Early Childhood grades (Pre-K-3) will be successful in a rigorous instructional program which addresses the language and cognitive development, social, emotional, and physical needs of each student.
Family and Community Engagement (FACE)
The Family and Community Engagement Department encourages and supports active parental and community involvement in the education of CMSD students.
The Interscholastic Athletics and Student Activities’ programs support the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
The mission of the Multilingual Multicultural Education Program is to provide equal educational opportunities, ensure a qualified and culturally competent instructional staff and promote cultural diversity in support of a premier school district.
(LEP) Limited English Proficiency Parents Notice (English/Spanish)
No Child Left Behind
No Child Left Behind - Public School Choice and Supplemental Educational Service.
Ombudsman - We... were created by House Bill 269 to serve as an independent mechanism for parents and the community to communicate education-related concerns to the teachers, principals, staff and administrators of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
The mission of the health services of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District is a commitment to work with the families, schools and community to promote optimal health and educational success of all students.
- IMPORTANT DISTRICT FORMS - (504, Parent/Grandparent, Student information, Assessment...)
- CMSD Frequent Contacts List
- Parent Notification Rights FERPA
- college.gov (Go-to source for information and resources about planning, preparing and paying for postsecondary education.)
- CollegeData.com (Choose, prepare, apply and for college with advice and tools. Get college admission help. Search for colleges & scholarships.)
- Common Application (Provides an admission application – online and print – that students may submit to any of our 346 members.)
- Family Friendly Curriculum Guides (Pacing guides for reading and writing, mathematics, science, and social studies for grades pre-kindergarten - ten. Created by our families and presented in casual rather than formal English to make them more "family friendly."
- Ohio Board of Regents (Good information for your students as they prepare for life beyond high school.)
- Ohio Department of Education Learning (Links to Web sites from across the country that provide resources, contacts, and educational and family learning tools and tips. Some sites also include information on parent organizations and educational learning sites.)
- Affordable Colleges Online-offers an online database of accredited colleges, Online Colleges Guide, and Financial Aid information.
The following resources give you information on college testing.
The following resources help you to help your child learn.
The following resources help you and your child understand and safely enjoy the internet.